Update on PSL ticket sales and refunds 2019 - Ten Sports Live, Cricket, Foot Ball and News - Tensportslive.net


Post Top Ad

Monday, 4 March 2019

Update on PSL ticket sales and refunds 2019

LAHORE: The PCB has reassured all ticket-holders of the Lahore-leg matches in the PSL 4, 2019 that they will get refunds on the face value of the tickets, a press release stated.
The following is the update as on Monday, March 4,2019 with more information to follow in due course.
Refund of tickets
-- As is the case for all online sales, fans who purchased tickets from website www.yayvvo.com will have their transactions reversed on to their credit/debit cards in the next few days without needing to go to the TCS centres or TCS Office
-- All tickets purchased physically, will be refunded post March 18, 2019 through dedicated TCS centres across the country. The Pakistan Cricket Board will share more details of the specific TCS centres in due course
Purchase of tickets
-- Tickets for the March 7 match will be valid for the March 11 double-header. With approximately 85 % of tickets already sold, the remaining 15 % tickets are still up for grabs which can be purchased at the original price of the March 7 match.
-- Tickets for the March 9 and 14 matches will be made available shortly for purchase. Further details will be provided in due course.
-- Tickets for matches in Karachi as per previous schedule for which dates have not changed will continue to be valid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ ? ]